Monday, July 26, 2010

Lots to do!

Well today is the day I go to the dentist to get this thing fixed that has invaded my mouth! I have been great ALL summer until now...I have two weeks before my contract starts and I am having surgery on my arm and who knows what they are going to do to my mouth! Hopefully I will be healed by Aug. 11! Also this week, Seth is having Lasix done on Thursday. I am so happy for him, his eyes are terrible!!!

Enough about me....Aidan is going to be crawling any day! I have been saying all along he will be crawling before I go back to work. He is so stinkin cute! He gets up on all four's and rocks back and forth. As soon as he figures it out he will be everywhere and into everything! I love my job because it has given me the opportunity to have off this summer with my boys. I was able to witness alot of Aidan's "first.

Gabe and I have also had lots of fun. As I stated in an earlier post, we are potty trai
ning. That is going...okay. We have good days and bad days. But He has also turned in to such a "mommy's boy." I love it! Everything is mommy, mommy, mommy! The way he says it is adorable. However, it is very hard for me to leave him because he throws a fit! He even freaks out when I go take a shower!!! So therefore I get about 10 mins to myself each day, but that is ok. I wouldn't give up my time with him for the world!

**In this picture Gabe told me he was going to work.

As much as I would like to be very lazy these last two weeks, I have lots planned! My agenda includes: swallow study for Aidan at chil
dren's, pulmonary appointment for Aidan, a test for cystic fibrosis (they don't think he has it but he has to have the test done to see the pulmonologist), Seth's Lasix and all the appointments that accompany it, surgery on my arm, dentist, hosting a shower for a good friend at my house (35 people are invited so I have lots of cleaning to do!) and my best friend Ali will be here my last week!

Lots to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment