Thursday, July 22, 2010

Potty Training...Day 4

Well, we have begun day 3 in undies for Gabe! I finally sucked it up and went strictly undies!!! I am so sick of buying diapers when he can go in the potty. So far, so good...day 1 he had 5 accidents, day 2 he had 4 and yesterday he had 1. I am holding out hopes for none today!!! Everyone says boys are the hardest and I believe it! Gabe went to daycare yesterday and I think that is why he did so well. He likes Monica and listens to her more than me!

I sent Gabe to daycare yesterday so I could clean. Eight hours later I was done with the entire house. Aidan keeps me extremely busy throughout the day, but I love every minute I get to spend with him. I have to go back to work in 3 weeks and I am not looking forward to it! I love the time I have had off with
my boys.

As for today, I get to shop...by myself!!!! Seth's sister is coming over to spend time with the boys and I get some time to myself. I am also taking this picture to Bedfords. I am entering Aidan in a cutest kid contest. It is
based on quality and "emotional impact." If we win I will get a free camera. Winners will be announced on channel 7 Day Break on July 28. Here is the picture that will be entered.





1 comment: